Monday, September 13, 2010

Africa Presentation

Hey guys,

I don't think I've e-mailed since returning to the States... So if you weren't sure, let this be confirmation to you that I am alive. School has started back and it has taken me a few weeks to get to where I can actually organize my thoughts and pictures from the summer.

I wanted to let you know that I'll be presenting about my trip this past summer to East Africa on THIS Wednesday after Wednesday night church at Highlands Presbyterian. By all means, feel free to come whether you go to Highlands or not - I just figured it would be a time and place that was somewhat convenient and would hold a decent number of people.
I'll be telling a few stories as well as sharing some of the things I learned. I'm hoping not to spend too much time flipping through a bunch of random pictures (i.e. here is a giraffe, here is a person, here is a building, here is a tree, etc...).

Details:

Where: Highlands Presbyterian Church (1160 Highland Colony Parkway) (NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH: Highland Colony Baptist, Highland Chapel, or Church of the Highlands...)
Drive to the back of the church and there is a Youth building called "The U" that we'll be hosting it in.
When: 7:40pm, Wednesday, September 15, 2010
For whom: Anybody! This is not a closed invite.
And the most important question... HOW LONG? 15-20 minutes.

Thank you for all your prayers this summer. It was very encouraging to know that the Body of Christ was praying on my behalf.

Roberdeau

"I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your parnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:3-6

No comments: