Thursday, May 22, 2008

haha

This was a pretty funny picture I saw in an e-mail from my mom. Yes, that is a little puppy peeing on a computer.. haha, poor computer owner

Unfortunately, there really isn't much to update people on. I wake up, eat, read, study, do practice tests, shadow, sleep, and visit people who have had surgery. That's about it.

Yesterday, I did get to shadow Dr. Fyke (a cardiologist in Jackson, who actually took care of my grandmother a few years ago) and I was just amazed by his way of dealing with patients. He was so sensitive and caring despite the circumstances (as a cardiologist, he deals with a lot of people that aren't doing well). I had a good time with him, and he said I could come back anytime!

If you think about it, please pray for me as I prepare for the MCAT on May 31. It is coming ever so quickly and I still have a decent amount of ground to cover, although I've had the chance to cover a lot of ground in the past couple weeks.

Hope y'all will still be friends with me when all this is over :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, that picture made me wince a little...poor owner. Hopefully he didn't beat the dog after the incident! :) Glad "shadowing" went well. Will be praying as you study and take the test!